Sunday, November 15, 2015

I knew it was coming.

Many of my birder friends knew I was stressing about certain birds. Red-breasted Merganser and Canvasback.  I've had abiut 5 sightings of Red-breasted Mergansers since I found one earlier. Most I've ever gotten in the county. Today I ran into Bart Camp and we were talking and I said Im gonna get a Canvasback. The next stop I went to was Quabog Pond in Brookfield. First bird I put my scope on was a drake Canvasback. I can't tell you how excited I was. I called all the locals and as far as I was told everyone got on it that went. With the whole Franklin's Gull craze that's been going on I've been very focused on finding one. Negative so far. The search isn't over yet. Today was one of the greatest days I had hiking the north Quabbin gates and listening to Barred Owls calling. Great. Freaking. Day. 


Canvasback - Brookfield  #207

4 comments:

  1. Really a great blog work with the simple study. I really love it. It will really a helpful one for all the students for related work choose the best essay writing services provider by click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post and also im very big fan of birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Việt Nam đang có một siêu dự án 2016 Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trường Chung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.

    ReplyDelete