Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dickcissel!!!

A couple days ago Nick Paulson found a couple DICKs at Heirloom Harvest CSA in Westborough. I went after striking out on a Yellow-breasted Chat and I then struck out on a Dickcissel. Today I was determined to try again and Nick joined me. We headed out to the fields. It was very quiet and I was losing hope. Then some Boblinks popped up and it became exciting. Then I spotted a Dickcissel but only had 2 second views and no pics. Spent about an hour there and came to the conclusion that there were at least 2. I believe there are 3. Got a backlit picture. Ill be headed there again tomorrow. I did also have Lincoln's Sparrow and Connecticut Warbler but I was unable to get a picture! Tomorrow Ill be at it again!!So close to 200...yet so far!


Dickcissel- Westborough #186


No comments:

Post a Comment