Thursday, January 8, 2015

Couple New Birds. Nothing To Exciting

I keep forgetting to snap photos of the common birds just to get them out of the way! Right now I am just trying to get an identifiable photo to get the blog rolling. I will like I said in my first post go back as the year goes on and replace the crappy photos with better photos. (Once it warms up, my newborn gets a little bit older, and I can spend some decent time outside. Today I ran an errand with my sister in Springfield Mass. I figured I would stop by and get the continuing Barnacle Geese that had been seen on Longmeadow Flats on the Connecticut River. It was brutally cold but I managed to digiscope one of them. The county birds that I photographed are from today and yesterday!





Mourning Dove- Millbury #23


Dark-eyed Junco-Millbury #24

Tufted Titmouse-Millbury #25

House Sparrow-Millbury #26

Northern Cardinal-Millbury #27

Black-capped Chickadee-Millbury #28




Bonus Photo-Barnacle Goose-Longmeadow, Mass

No comments:

Post a Comment