Thursday, May 7, 2015

Today I had planned on going to Rutland State Forest to look for warblers. My friend Kim joined me in my search. I was after Blackburnian, Chestnut-sided, Black-throated Blue, and Nashville. I didn't find a Nashville but instead I did get a Magnolia Warbler that I also had the other day but had no picture of it. The bugs today were crazy.I was also able to get a picture of a Least Flycatcher but not a Great-crested Flycatcher which I was after. This evening I went to try to find a Worm-eating Warbler but I've still yet to find one. One of the highlights was getting a photo of a Canada Warbler. Tomorrow I will do Westborough WMA in hopes of Wilson's Warbler and Great-crested Flycatcher. I still haven't freaking photographed a Common Yellowthroat!  I am currently at 155 species.



Black-throated Blue Warbler- Oakham #150


Blackburnian Warbler- Oakham #151



Magnolia Warbler- Rutland #152


Chestnut-sided Warbler- Rutland #153



Least Flycatcher- Rutland #154



Canada Warbler- Hubbbardston #155




No comments:

Post a Comment