Sunday, May 17, 2015

Unexpected Warbler and a couple new additions!

This past week I had tried for Worm-eating Warbler about 5x I'm Uxbridge. A couple weeks ago I heard one but couldn't get a photo. Today I was able to find two. The first one was not having it.  He sang a could you times and flew off. I was having trouble with my camera and the focus wasn't working fast enough. But further down the trail I came across another one that wasn't shy. The gem of the week was a Hooded Warbler. Kevin Bourinot messaged me that he had found the bird about a mile in the woods in Lancaster. I was able to go a couple hours later. After finally getting on the right trail and not being murdered by bugs I was able to hear him singing. I took three photos and had to run out of there because of the bugs. It's a great unexpected bird. What's next?!?

Blackpoll Warbler- Millbury #169

 Hooded Warbler-Lancaster #170


Eastern Wood-Pewee- Uxbridge #171


Worm-eating Warbler- Uxbridge #172



"Upgrades"

Great Crested Flycatcher

Ovenbird


Black-throated Blue Warbler

No comments:

Post a Comment