Monday, April 20, 2015

Past Couple Days

The past couple of days I have been in full Blue-winged Teal finding mode. Although I haven't found one yet unfortunately. This has taken me to Bolton Flats numerous times. I was able to add Virginia Rail, Vesper Sparrow and Purple Finch. The Virginia Rail was at Bolton Flats and pretty cooperative as far they go. No Sora or anything else like that...yet. I didn't count on getting a photo of Sora or Coomon Gallinule this year....who knows. Pine Hill Grasslands provide great looks at Vesper Sparrows....no Ruffed Grouse which is where I usually grab it. I stayed at my parents house last night in Charlton on a Beaver Swamp. I was able to photography 2 Purple Finches. The female finch photo came out the best so I used that. I was able to update some other birds photos as well in my travels! Enjoy! currently at 111 Species...


Virginia Rail- Bolton #109

Vesper Sparrow- Lancaster #110


Eastern Towhee- Charlton #111

Purple Finch- Charlton #112



Upgrades and additional photos

Field Sparrow


European Starling


Blue-gray Gnatcatcher

 Vesper Sparrow

 Dark-eyed Junco


No comments:

Post a Comment