Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Upgrade of Photos Day

I headed out today in search of Black-crowned Night Herons at Institute Park. Still unable to find one. It's possible the bird has moved on. Next stop was to check for shorebirds and newly arrived ducks at Bolton Flats and Sterling Peat. Both places were virtually dead. I was however able to upgrade my Osprey, American Crow, Pied-billed Grebe, and Glossy Ibis photo. The Glossy Ibis wee continuing on the Monty Tech High School fields. I love those birds. I did get a new first of the year bird today while working. Chipping Sparrow. 


List of Birds that I'd like to be notified about as they are a little "tougher". If you happen to come across them please drop me a line! Justindlawson@gmail.com

Canvasback 
Cattle Egret 
Sandhill Crane 
Little Blue Heron 
Brant 
Blue-winged Teal 
Red-breasted Merganser 
Barrow's Goldeneye 
Northern Goshawk 
Long-eared Owl 
Rough-legged Hawk 
Olive-sided Flycatcher 
Evening Grosbreak


Photo Upgrades


Pied-billed Grebe


Osprey


American Crow


Glossy Ibis

No comments:

Post a Comment